[fluka-discuss]: USRTRACK with Lattice

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 14:45:13 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have used the Lattice card to build a geometry for my simulation. The
Lattice copy the detector that have to be placed in the spectrometer
from a prototype cell. The problem that I am encountering is that I have
to score the neutron track only in a particular region of the cell where
is located the detector. However, this region is defined only in the
prototype cell and no in the single cells of each detector. There is a
way to use the USRTRACK detector with the LATTICE or I need a user
scoring routine?

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.

--
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus dal software antivirus Avast.