Re: [fluka-discuss]: I: microCT in FLUKA

From: Boscolo, Daria Dr. <D.Boscolo_at_gsi.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:51:36 +0000

Hi Giuseppe,

many thanks for your help and availability. We also can produce the .vxl file and visualize it in the flair interface without errors or warning. However, the main issue is that the simulation does not run and we always get the following error in the *.out file (here attached):

    !!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Region # 2 in the voxel geometry has no
   corresponding voxel/organ, no way to continue

Abort called from VXLBDY reason NO NR_TH VOXEL FOUND Run stopped!
STOP NO NR_TH VOXEL FOUND

many many thanks again,
best regards,
Daria