Re: [fluka-discuss]: MC error calculation

From: aferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:21:29 +0100

Dear Imen

What Stefan told you is absolutely correct. However I am puzzled by the
very small statistical errors in your screenshot, are you sure you ran
really independent runs (I mean with different starting random numbers)
and did you check in the raw usrbin data that the statistical errors are
indeed those shown in your screenshot?

Alfredo