Re: [fluka-discuss]: particle alpha card LOW-PWXS

From: aferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:50:47 +0100

Hi

That is pretty much a very old version of gfortran. You can try
downloading
   fluka2023.3-linux-gfor64bit-9.4-glibc2.17-AA.tar.gz
which could work on your system (it is surely for glibc's, it should for
gfortran, please try).

You should also download the latest flair, however the latest versions
assume the system runs python3 and no longer python2, do you have
python3 on your system?

Alfredo