Re: [fluka-discuss]: particle alpha card LOW-PWXS

From: muoio <muoio_at_lns.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:33:09 +0100

dear experts I installed fluka2023.3-linux-gfor64bit-12.2-glibc2.35-AA
and the latest version of flair, flair-2.3-0dpy3.tgz
whe i run flair
i have this output:
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ flair
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/flair/flair.py", line 46, in <module>
     import tkinter as tk
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tkinter'

i have used
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ import Tkinter as tk
import-im6.q16: not authorized `tk' _at_
error/constitute.c/WriteImage/1056.
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:~$ import requests
import-im6.q16: not authorized `requests' _at_
error/constitute.c/WriteImage/1056.

sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ sudo chmod +x flair.py
[sudo] password for sicilab:
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ flair
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/flair/flair.py", line 46, in <module>
     import tkinter as tk
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tkinter'
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ python flair.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "flair.py", line 46, in <module>
     import tkinter as tk
ImportError: No module named tkinter
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ sudo python flair.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "flair.py", line 46, in <module>
     import tkinter as tk
ImportError: No module named tkinter

the version of my python is
sicilab_at_sicilab-HP:/usr/local/flair$ python --version
Python 2.7.15+

i must update a python3?
annamaria