Re: Transport of charge ions and energy deposition in micron tosub-micron scales

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:00:41 +0100 (CET)

Dear Ketil,
there is a problem in your geometry with voxels: the voxel parallelepiped
overlaps with the "sbump" region
( it is 9E-4 cm long, and starts at z=1.E-6 ==> it extends to z=9.01e-4,
crossing the plane at 9.005E-4). I made a geometry debug, getting
 **** Lookdb: Geometry error found ****
  **** The point: 0.0010000001 0.001 0.0009005 ****
  **** is contained in more than 1 region ****
  **** (regions: 8 SBUMP 11 VOXEL002 ) ****
and so on

please correct the geometry and try again. If the strange behaviour
persist, let me know.
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano