info about DLRDCY

From: <fiorini_at_lns.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:00:37 +0100

Dear Fluka users,

I am working on a simulation of the nuclear activation of a Cd target irradiated
by a proton or 12C beam. Using the mgdraw routine, I would like to know if there
is a way of measuring the time from the irradiation moment to that of the
creation of a particle (for example photons or electrons generated by several
decays of Cd daughter nuclei) or at least to the detection time. I tried to get
this information from the quantity DLRDCY (contained in flukapro/(RDCYCM)), but
this didn't work as the variable is always null or negative.
Files attached.

Thanks in advance.
Francesca