Re: Kill Particle in User Routines

From: Alex Himmel <ahimmel_at_caltech.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:32:01 -0800

Hi,

I tried to use the method Albero described of setting WTRACK = ZERZER,
but it does not seem to work. Will this only work in some user
routines? I have tried it in both FLUSCW.F and STUPRF.F, however, I
still see secondaries coming from particles I tried to kill (when I
set WTRACK = ZERZER I also set an ISPUSR to a non-zero value so I can
identify children of particles I attempted to kill).

Do you have any other suggestions? Perhaps I also need to change the
weight in the stack as well as in the tracker?

Thank you,
-Alex Himmel

Alexander Himmel

California Institute of Technology