Re: Kill Particle in User Routines

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:23:59 +0100

WTRACK = 0 is not correct. It simply spoils the scoring, but it doesn't
zero a (transport) particle weight. Actaullt WTRACK should never be
touched by a user.

The correct method is to call USRMED (by issuing a USERDIRE directive
via the MAT-PROP card) for the materials where the killing is desired,
and then set WEE to zero in USRMED when you so like.

There should be an explaination on the manual!

           Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |