Re: How to obtain the function of "INDLST"?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:46:02 +0100 (CET)

Dear Hantao
indlst is an utility function of FLUKA library (liflukahp.a)
In order to compile and link usxsuw.f you need FLUKA library and therefore
you cannot link it on Windows with that compiler. In order to succeed
you should have FLUKA library produced with the same compiler in the
same environment.
This is not possibile, therefore I suggest to follow Dan Kirby's
suggestion. I also remind that the new graphical tool, FLAIR, (see the
FLUKA web site) can manage your needs in a even simpler and more elegant
form.
Best regards
        Giuseppe Battostoni