Platinum for neutrons

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:42:49 -0700

The announcement for the most recent respin of Fluka indicated that
neutron data for platinum and lanthanum had been added to the data base.
They are not included in either the online manual or the manual in the
distribution.

I am doing particle production on a platinum target. I have been using
LOW_MAT to designate tungsten for neutrons. How do I designate
platinum? (Or is tungsten still better? Neutron energies below a few
MeV are not particularly important.)

Thank you,
Joe