Course dates

From: Clarke, RJ (Rob) <rob.clarke_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:03:52 +0100

I have no knowledge of Fluka and have almost no experience of
Linux/unix. It is likely that I will trying to do radiation modelling
for high-power lasers over the next few years and am currently reliant
on external personnel for this. I would like to begin training in order
to be able to perform at least some level of modelling myself (probably
only the very basics). Are your courses appropriate for my level or do
you suggest some easier level of training for Fluka?

I can arrange for some linux/unix training here if required, and would
be happy to "play" with the fluka code (if possible) in order to
familiarise myself with it or attend some beginner level activities if
there are some.

Thank you for your time,

                Rob C.

Robert J Clarke