Preprocessor syntax - missing #ifndef

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:47:51 +0200

Hello,

I've just checked the manual and found that there is no #ifndef command
mentioned in the section describing the preprocessor. As Flair typically
uses "#if 0" for comments I thought about circumventing the problem of
the missing #ifndef by using logical ops.=20

However, from my understanding of the code FLUKA's preprocessor does not
evaluate preprocessor expressions but rather uses a simple codeword
lookup table and thus, "#if 0" only works as long as there is no
codeword "0". Therefore, I wanted to ask whether there is any other way
to obtain the functionality normally provided by "#ifndef", as this is a
feature that would be very useful for setting conditional thresholds
etc.

Cheers
Chris