Which Card to Score the energy depostion event by event (Pulse Amplitude spectrum)

From: Xu Lijun <webxu_at_ciae.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:36:07 +0800

Dear Fluka Experts:

When I utilize the scoring function of energy deposition event by event to
simulate the pulse amplitude of TEPC (Tissue Equvilent Proportional Counter),
I failed because I couldn't score energy deposition event by event between given energy
limits distributed over ,e.g.1024 channels. Could you tell me which scoring card
should I use?

Another question is that how I can read the result of EVENTBIN card if I
use the "bin unit". Thank you!
     Best wishes for you!

XuLijun
2009-08-31