Re: logical output unit

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:49:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Cunkui,
first of all, I would like to suggest you to read the fortran 77 tutorial
(http://www.stanford.edu/class/me200c/tutorial_77/15_files.html) about the
meaning of logical output etc.
About the meaning of formatted and unformatted data:
simply, a formatted file means that is written in ASCII format while a
unformatted file is written in binary format.
About the USRBDX output see for instance the FLUKA beginner's guide:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=4
Ciao
Andrea