Re: particle distribution after the collimator

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:53:09 +0100 (CET)

Dear Vitaly,
 I looked at your mgdraw.f, some comments:
* you have to define
      CHARACTER*8 MRGNAM, NRGNAM
* instead of
       IF ((MRGNAM.EQ."TARG".OR.MRGNAM.EQ."VOID").and.
     & JTRACK.EQ.1) THEN
you have to use
        IF ((MRGNAM.EQ."TARG".AND.NRGNAM.EQ."VOID").and.
    & JTRACK.EQ.1) THEN
if you want to score all particles leaving the target.
On the contrary if you are interested on the forward emission after the
target you have to define a tiny region at the end of the RCC ( for
example using XYP 9.995).

Ciao
Andrea