RE: particle distribution after the collimator

From: Gostishchev, Vitaliy Dr. <V.Gostishchev_at_gsi.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:24:37 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I succeeded with the FLUKA compilation. But, unfortunately, another problem is occurred. There are no data in the file RESULTS.TXT which I created in order to write the needed data there. Could you say what is wrong? In the attachment you can find the modified version of MGDRAW.F and unchanged input file.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Best regards,
Vitaliy