Problem with MATERIAL card

From: Angelo Infantino <angeloinfa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:39:13 +0100

Hi to all,
I'm trying to simulate the production of Cu-64 by irradiation of a Ni target with proton (16.5 MeV).
Unfortunatly i have some problem with the material card:
1) I have created a card material that i have called AIR and after i
have created a card compound in order to define the composition of the
air: the problem is that in card compound (in the name field) doesn't
appear the AIR. this is really strange beacuse in other flair files i
haven't this problem!
2) In the simulations when the AIR has been defined without problem, i
try to re-define the Nickel with another card material in order to
specify the isotope 64. I have filled all the WHAT but at the end of run
in the .out file there was this error:
 Abort called from FLRM64 reason NO RANDOM FILE Run stopped!
 STOP NO RANDOM FILE
Why???? because if i assign at the same region the NICKEL inside fluka i haven't this problem

My last question is: i have read in the manual that is possible to
define the isotopic composition of a material by the use of MATERIAL and
COMPUOND card, but how?
I attach the input file in order to allow you to understand my problems.

TITLE Produzione Cu64
DEFAULTS NEW-DEFA
BEAM -.0165 1.0PROTON
BEAMPOS 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
GEOBEGIN 21. COMBNAME
geoNi.geo
GEOEND
#if 0
MATERIAL 0.0013 ARIA
#endif
#if 0
COMPOUND -.21 OXYGEN -.79 NITROGEN
#endif
* Definizione del Nickel-64
MATERIAL 28. 58.69 8.908 26. 64.Ni
ASSIGNMA BLCKHOLE BLKBODY
ASSIGNMA NITROGEN VOID
ASSIGNMA Ni TARGET
RESNUCLE 3. -40. 32. TARGET Nuclei
RANDOMIZ 1.0
START 10000.
STOP

(why appears #if and #endif? in the flair windows doesn't appears)

Thank you very much for help me!
Regards

Angelo Infantino