Re: Activity of a source

From: Sebastien WURTH <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:57:19 +0100

Hello Angelo,

You put the activity in your normalization factor when you prepare the
dose profile of the USRBIN card you used.
If you use the code 240.0 in WHAT(2) of the first usrbin card and the
proper auxscore filter you will get pSv/primary.
The activity must be a part of your normalization factor in order to get
results in mSv/h. Did you try this ?
It should work, it always does by me.

Hope it helps.
Regards.