RE: Flair - Progress Status

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:01:55 +0100

Hi Roger,

Flair is trying to peek the information on the status of the Run by
reading the output files produced by FLUKA in the temporary directory.
There is a timeout (set in the preferences) of a couple of minutes, when
nothing has changed then it shows the "Timeout" message.
This can happen in long runs, and if FLUKA is not writing any
information. In this case click the "Attach" button and flair will
re-attach to the current run.

Cheers
Vasilis