(no subject)

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:07:33 +0100

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:04:20 +0100
From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
To: "Kiseleva, Anna" <A.Kiseleva_at_gsi.de>
CC: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Re: increase in probability of particle production in N-N collisions

Hello Anna
Your result looks strange, but maybe we have not fully understood something.
1) Are you simulating collisions against a fixed Au target?
2) Which secondary particles are you looking for?
3) What is the threshold of secondaries that you are requiring?
Even in fixed target collisions secondary particles are always expected
in your case, if we
interpret that such energy is energy/nucleon.
If instead. you have given 25 GeV as total energy of
the Au nucleus, then what you report is possible (E/nucleon about
25/197 = 126.9 MeV/nucleon)
Can you send us your input file?
    Best regards
       Giuseppe Battistoni