Plotting Problem with Flair

From: <sujoy_at_veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:54:30 +0500

Dear all,
I want to simulate a collimator for scintimamography for that I
am using Lattice Card for making the collimator holes.
I have made the first row and using the Lattice card,
I want to make the rest of the collimator, which is the replication
in the Y axis. But, on plotting the geometry, after 7th row,
I could see only half circles, as compared to full circles for the
holes in the previous rows. I have debug geometry and could not find
any errors. Pl let me know what
is the reasons for seeing only the Half circles for holes beyond 7th row.
I am attaching the input files and the plot for reference

With Regards,
S. Chatterjee
Scientific Officer,
TLD Unit, BARC