Re: Access to "WHATs"

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Vassili,

the "WHATs" are processed locally in the reading subroutine, in order
to set various parameters (mainly logical variables) which are saved
and used during the run. The "WHATs", however, are not saved.
The only way to know the value of a specific "WHAT" is to look at the
standard output *.out, where each card read is echoed: but that value
is not available to user routines.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`