Re: Photon Beam Energy

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 02:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jeremy and Giuseppe,

Using the PRECISIO default in this case is overkill (I am fighting a long
battle against the preference for this default that most users are
showing even although in most cases it is not necessary).
The obvious choice for a 150 keV photon beam is EM-CASCA.
Still, setting both production and transport energy cuts with EMFCUT
will be necessary.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025