RE: FW: Maximum number of material allowed

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:00:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
since you are defining air at low pressure, you should assign the correct
gas pressure to each of your "air" material,
using the MAT-PROP card ( see the manual)
otherwise the initialization of density-dependent sternheimer parameters
will be incorrect (..or crash)

You are subscribed to the fluka-discuss list as
   falei_at_space.qinetiq.com
while the last e-mails came from
  flei_at_space.qinetiq.com

If you wish to change the subscription please tell me
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374