Re: Kolb's quenching parametrization

From: Vassili Maroussov <Vassili.Maroussov_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:53:23 +0200

Dear Anna,

thank you so much for a comprehensive reply. I need the corrected for
quenching energy deposition in MGDRAW; I'm using the following solution
for the moment:

1) In USERDUMP with SDUM=UDQUENCH Birks setting parameters B1=A/2,
B2=0, here A is the only parameter of Wright's parametrization;
2) comparing quenched and non-quenched values extra extracting A*dE/dX
and so obtaining the quenched value for Wright's parametrization.

Best regards,

Vassili