Re: Mismatch of coordinates in the ENDRAW entry and the TRACKR common

From: Vassili Maroussov <Vassili.Maroussov_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:28:22 +0200

Dear Alberto,

then how can I get out the time of energy deposition? Actually in 99.9%
cases (It was a misprint, not in 99%) the (XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO) point
coincides with the(XTRACK(1),YTRACK(1),ZTRACK(1)) point in the TRACKR
common, so I assumed the ATRACK of TRACKR gives me the time - and this
output is looking extremely reasonable... What is a correct way to find
the timing for each energy deposition?

Regards,

Vassili