Re: Sum of energy depositions

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Vassili,

ENDRAW gives only the energy deposited AT A POINT: kerma, recoils not
followed explicitely, particles below threshold. All these are not
real physical effects, but approximations.
Most of the energy is deposited along particle tracks (dE/dx stopping
power) and you can get it from the main MGDRAW ENTRY.

Anyway, the best way to check the total energy deposited is in
the counters at the end of the main output.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025