RE: tab.lis file different to plot, what are the correct units

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:14:23 +0200

Dear Tristan

I think that the conversion factor between what is being plotted by
flair (what you see on gnuplot) and the numerical value in the output
file is equal to (Emax-Emin)*(log (Emax-Emin) ), where Emax and Emin are
respectively the higher and lower boundaries of each bin. Please check
and let me know if this does not explain the difference you are
observing. Hope it helps.
Joachim