Re: A logic code error (possibly?)

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:24:07 -0700

Dear Vasilis,

The situation is a bit worse than what I reported earlier. I have run a
few million events through the geometry. They get most of the way, but
do get get past the 'wedge' region. It does not matter if
geoend.what(5)=2 or the default 3. The code, of course, is uncorrected,
but the work-around does not work. I do not see any error messages.

I do get events if I leave out the 'D2' magnet region. They look
sensible for that condition, but are not as reliable. I'll have to wait
for the respin, I guess.

Regards,
Joe