Re: "GEOINSIDE" function

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:25:17 +0200

Dear Maxim
GEOREG can be used, provided that you use it only within source.f
and you use the result to reject your sampling of X,Y,Z if the resulting
region
is not the one you want.
In case of rejection you must resample again X,Y,Z.

The real warning is that it might be not efficient from the point of
view of CPU time...
Best regards
    Giuseppe Battistoni