Re: Sphere detector

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 00:35:52 +0200

Dear Antonello,

you are right, no spherical mesh is available for scoring (note that it
would imply bins of different volumes, varying as r**2 sin(theta), whereas
with a cylindrical one there is a dependence on r only), but you can of
course cover your spherical body with a Cartesian mesh suitably fine

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI