RE: p+U reaction

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Andrzej,
 as Alberto wrote the agreement is quite fair... but what is the lowest
 experimental limit in energy in the neutron detection? I cannot access
 now the Pienkowski article, but this limit must be checked... in your
 input file you wrote 0. as lowest limit in the USRBDX card (that means
 that you start the calculation not from zero but from the lowest thermal
 energy bin) and in principle you could have computed neutrons in a energy
 interval not detected by the experiment.. this could maybe explane the
 (small) difference you find.

 Hope it helps,
 Best regards,

 Anna