FW: Ratio of two 2D USRBIN distributions

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:13:37 +0200

Hi Vadim,

I take the liberty to post my mail again as it seems that it did not
arrive previously. My apologies if you receive it twice.

If you have both USRBIN files available in ASCII format you can perform
the calculation of the ratio, sum, difference using the DaVis3D plugin
which comes with SimpleGeo. You simply need a few mouse-clicks to select
the file and the respective post-processing action.

The post processing will be done on 3D USRBINS and you can use the
plugin's capabilities to visualize or extract the information that you
need of the respective planes.

Best regards
Chris