Re: run error

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 18:07:51 +0330

I've used Fluka to simulate different problems and now, after a while
I'm going to use fluka again but this time I couldn't run even it's
example. I followed the steps of fluka manual exactly. I define
$FLUPRO and produce flukahp but as I said I face that error. no *.out
and *.err aren't created and the *.log is empty.
I got confused what the problem is. Please help me.