Re: problem of input

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:24:24 +0100

Dear hamiden,
at a first quick look it seems that you wrote RANDOMIZ instead of RANDOMIZE
before the Start input.
Then check all the indentation by copying your file on a WORD document and
make sure thare are no blank tabs between each charachter.
Also, check if every value is put in the proper way in the assigned SDUM
field.
A. Carloni