Re: Curved wedge geometry?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:08:40 +0100

Dear Bertrand
if I understand correctly your figure, the answer is:
"yes (with FLUKA) you can".
By means of the geometry system of FLUKA (combinatorial geometry)
you can define that curved wedge as the region of space between 2 infinite
cylinders cut by 4 planes.
The study of backscattering of low energy e.m. particles with FLUKA is a
typical application. Just take into account that the minimum energy can
be as low as
1 keV.
        Best regards
                Giuseppe Battistoni