Re: Curved wedge geometry?

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:10:31 +0100

Dear Bertrand,

yes, you can simulate this geometry with FLUKA.
It is particularly easy if the two curved faces are segments of cylinders
(circular or elliptical), but with the new version that will be released
very soon you can simulate it also if the curved faces are any kind of quadric.
However, you need to be able to write down their equation.

Alberto Fasso`