RE: Saving a PipsiCAD 3D animation to file?

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:36:15 +0000

Hi Betrand,

PipsiCAD3D does not directly support saving an animation as I didn't
want to bother with all the different formats, codecs etc.

I would recommend to use a screen-grabber like Jing
(www.techsmith.com/jing=) which is available for free and furthermore
very powerful. Depending on y=
our needs there is also an extended package (Camtasia) which provides editi=
ng capabilities, but it's a commercial product.=20

Hope that helps
Chris

Chris Theis
CERN/DGS-RP - European Organization for Nuclear Research
1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 767 8069 Office: 892-2A-015
e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch www: http://www.cern.ch/theis