Re: Lattice and .out file

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:34:59 +0100 (CET)

> Dear Antonello
>
> In your USRBIN detector the upper limit of the z range is smaller than the
> lower limit. In such a case FLUKA swaps the limits and prints a warning in
> the output
>
> Usr/eventbin n. 1 has max 50.00 smaller than min 70.00
> for axis: Z -> max and min swapped
>
> Does this answer your question? If not please post some details on your
> geometry (e.g. a plot). Its difficult zu address such questions w/o any
> knowledge of the problem.
>
> Cheers
> Stefan

Dear Stephan,
thank you so much for your kind reply.
yes, i know about the problem of the swap and I already fixed it.
My question is the following one.
I have a geometry which is made of severale parts(two layers, two bolts
inserted in between and patches of copper on the outer surfaces of those
layers).
I have replicated this simple geometry, which is included in one rpp in
several replicas.
The beam, in my simulation, is aligned with the center of the geometry of
the basic region and is let's say, 1mm long as transevrsal length of the
region.
When I enlarge the beam as to target even the replicas,by enlarging the
beam up to 5mm, will Fluka take into account that!?
I.e. will the beam interact with the replicas or not!?
I am not quite sure about that.
I do not want scorings, i just want to make sure that the beam interacts
when widened.
Thank you in advance,