(no subject)

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:04:07 +0100

<fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>
Subject: Re: Definition of a rectangular beam
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Hi

to be even more explicit, you have to put 20.0 both in WHAT(4) and WHAT(5)
of the BEAM card, and give the coordinates of the square center in BEAMPOS
WHAT(1-3) (by default the origin of the coordinate system is taken)

FLUKA results will be normalized per incident ion, so by multiplying by
8300 ions/cm2 * 400 cm2 you will get numbers referring to the whole
rectangular beam

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI