Re: PipsiCAD3D memory limit

From: Bertrand H. Biritz <beb2015_at_med.cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:58:59 -0500

Hello Chris,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Thank you for the prompt and very helpful reply!

I will use the energy cuts from the Pipsicad_SimpleGeo program to hopefully decrease the number of tracks.
We are pretty much containing the lower energy spectrum and will be more interested in the tracks which
punch through our first layer of shielding.

Sincerely,
Bertrand