Re: why region w25 and w26 always score 0 value of deposited energy

From: <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:24:06 +0800 (CST)

Dear Joachim,

I have used geo-debug in the flair and found no errors,while I haven't used SimpleGeo so far.
You remind me of using a single RPP and infinite plans to slice the RPPb.
That seems to be a good idea , comparing to creating several RPP and regions.But how could I do that?
As to your comments,I remember there several types of USRBIN card,including Cartesian usrbin.
However, I don't have a deep understanding of this.
What's more,besides USRBIN card,can I get statistical errors from several runs,
through USRTRACK,USRCOLL card and so on?
Thanks so much for your suggestion.
Yours,
Danny