Re: power sampling

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:21:00 +0100 (CET)

Dear Ertan
sorry, but I do not understand your question. Could you, please, explain a
bit more? In particular, what exactly do you want to have as an input for
the source? I do not know tha genesis code, I suppose it is the FEL
generator, but I have no idea of what is its output, sorry.
Thanks you for your understanding
Paola

> Dear Experts
> Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it
>
> I obtained the power vs time data by using genesis.
>
> I want to add the power sampling (using genesis output (power vs time)) in
> the my source file.
>
> How I can do this?
>
> Thanks for helps.
>
> Ertan ARIKAN