Re: Help in installing FLUKA with Ubuntu

From: HORVÁTH Dávid <davhorv112_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:45:31 +0100

Hi!

You need to install the following packages:

cpp-3.4_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb
g77_3.4.6-31ubuntu3_i386.deb
g77-3.4_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb
gcc-3.4_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb
gcc-3.4-base_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb
libg2c0_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb
libg2c0-dev_3.4.6-6ubuntu3_i386.deb

If you are using a 32bit version of Ubuntu you can download them from
http://www.mediafire.com/?po6mpaivgfjghsa

You just extract them to a directory and use the following command to install:

sudo dpkg -i *.deb

I hope this will help.

Cheers,
David