Addition of amorphous material

From: Ertan Arikan <earikan_at_nigde.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:27:33 +0100

Dear Fluka Experts,

I want to produce the positrons. For this, I use the electron beam of 2.37 GeV energy and the W-Re (W75Re25)
alloy target . These electrons hit on the target and then I can obtain the positrons
(thanks for Fluka experts helps).

Now I want to compare the particle fluence for the W-Re alloy target and the amorphous W-Re alloy target.

My problem;
    1) Can the amorphous W-Re alloy target be added? Which CARD?
    2) If there is not the amorphous W-Re target, How can I add the another amorphous target
(for example amorphous tungsten)?

Thanks for your helps
Ertan ARIKAN