RE: Energy deposition scoring for electrons or photons

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:07:15 +0100

Dear Georgios
The problem is in the MAT-PROP card: the way it is defined now,
the usrmed routine is called for materials 12 to 29 in step of
three...but 29-12=17, NOT a multiple of three.
You can issue two separate cards for the two materials, it will work.
Then, the coding with newreg and mreg is correct: you'll kill photons
going from copper to gas.
Have a nice day
Paola