Re: problem with source.f

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:46:05 +0100

Hello,

I see several possible issues in your source.f file :
1) You don't declare the format of your variables, so their format will
be the default one.
For instance, alpha must be real double precision. And if I were you, I
would write R = 8750.d0 and same thing for r, ZBEAM, etc.
2) Your height is 100 cm in Z, so distributed between Z=0 and Z=100 ?
In this case, the code would be ZBEAM = ZMIN - ((ZMIN -
ZMAX)*FLRNDM(ZDUMMY)) for a linear "pseudo-homegenous" distribution.
3) XBEAM = r*cos(alpha), YBEAM = r*sin(alpha)
4) you could also use included routine SFECFE(COST, SINT) which return
already the two numbers you wanted
5) You did not define any direction cosine (UBEAM, VBEAM, WBEAM). In
case of isotropy, you should write some logic too.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.
Sebastien.