Re: How can I score neutron fluence?

From: Gorkem Turemen <gorkem_turemen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:57:12 +0300

Dear Lantzelot and all,

Thanks for prompt reply. I'm not really sure about 3 MeV proton beam
give any (p,n) reaction in air. But DEFAULTS card description in Fluka
manual says, particle transport threshold set at 10 MeV.(NEW-DEFAults)

Can't I change the threshold to 3 MeV with PART-THRes card? ( I tried
but it doesn't make any difference)

Best regards

Gorkem Turemen