(no subject)

From: <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:36:50 +0800 (CST)

Dear Vasilis,

What if the meterial that I create is not H-2,but other isotopes,
gadolinium-155 and gadolinium-157,for example,so how to associate
these 2 isotopes with the neutron cross section,as the library only
contains the natural gadolinium-neutron cross section, but not gadolinium
(155 or 157)-neutron cross section?

----- =E5=8E=9F=E5=A7=8B=E9=82=AE=E4=BB=B6 -----